We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a Senior Program Manager, Operations to join our growing People team.
This position will report to the COO, and is an incredible opportunity to help build, drive and manage people initiatives that are foundational to a stellar people experience. You will meaningfully contribute to developing and implementing global roadmaps, projects, processes, and best practices for our operation organization, as we scale.
What you will do:
- You will partner with operations and cross-functional stakeholders to scope initiatives, secure resources, set milestones/goals, drive delivery, and determine where to iterate to make improvements and set success metrics
- You will identity, design, and implement company-wide processes to improve communication and efficiency
- You will track progress of operations initiatives, provide updates as needed, and drive accountability among all stakeholders
- You will collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders on commitments, timelines and deliverables. Effectively prioritize competing projects for the team; understand when to escalate.
- You will drive our company-wide OKR/Goal process
- You will design and develop solutions to measure progress and success; communicate with internal stakeholders; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning purposes.
Example of Operations related Projects you may lead/participate in:
- OKR process execution for entire company
- International expansion planning and execution
- M&A planning and execution
- Greenlight process partnership and execution
- Company meetings and offsites - agenda setting, execution planning
- 5+ years of project/program management experience
- Previous experience working in People/HR/Operations org leading and/or managing initiatives, whether specialized or general
- Ability to thrive in fast-growing, start-up environment; you navigate ambiguity gracefully and create order out of chaos
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills; strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and solutions-oriented in the face of problems
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and push back when necessary
- Strong sense of urgency to drive projects to completion
- Familiarity with Asana, Miro, and/or other project management and collaboration tools
- Deep capability to create visual displays and stories in Powerpoint, Asana, or other tools
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We will be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.