We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for an IP, Brand, & Artist Partner Manager to join our growing Business Development team. This position will report to our Senior Director of Business Development and will be responsible for leading, driving, and providing support on all IP, Brand, & Artist partner management-related matters.
- Work with internal Mythical stakeholders to identify, contact, and vet IPs, Brands, & Artists critical to turning internal initiatives into successes
- Work with the Mythical BD team to negotiate business deals, secure favorable business terms, and execute agreements
- Collaborate w/ the BD operations team to organize and facilitate communication across internal stakeholder teams (platform, game, marketing, engineering, etc.) to ensure partner integrations happen smoothly and seamlessly
- Foster partner relationships in order to secure partner resources, fight for improved business terms, and make Mythical requirements (marketing support, etc.) a priority
- Utilize industry best practices in organization, communication, and internal and external stakeholder relationship management
- Streamline partner management in order to support an increasing number of partners
- Be proactive in identifying issues / risks / blockers before they occur; have the ability to escalate issues as needed, implement solutions, and learn from mistakes
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of project management or client management experience
- Games industry knowledge (hands on games industry experience preferred)
- Able to align a diverse group of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Communication and presentation experience; ability to clarify and summarize complicated concepts
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans. Thinks big and has convictions
- Ability to work in a remote and collaborative environment
- Capable of balancing multiple projects in a fast paced, growth intensive environment
- Results and revenue oriented
- Able to work effectively in a small team environment where strong and impactful collaboration is critical and expected
Nice to Haves
- Partnership management experience with IPs, Brands, and/or Artists
- Previous experience working in and with sales and business development teams; ideally experience partnering at a range of levels, from small and medium size organizations up to large multinationals
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.