Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
Mythical’s External Communications Team is responsible for communicating our company’s news, product updates, and more with our external audiences.
We are looking for an experienced and highly collaborative Influencer Manager to play a major role in our paid and earned content creator programs.
- Develop and lead strategy across influencer campaigns that tie into larger communications strategy, from one-off executions to long-term relationships
- Work with paid and earned influencers to create engaging branded content
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers across gaming, technology and web3 verticals
- Work closely with events and PR managers to create cohesive activations to support the wider corporate communications and product strategies
- Collaborate with community team on external communications for major beats
- Experience in managing influencer relations and marketing for video games (mobile, PC and console a plus), web3 and digital entertainment or technology companies that are driving their respective markets forward
- A minimum of two years experience in influencer relations either in-house or at an agency with a proficient grasp of social media platforms including YouTube, Twitch, Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to draft and manage contracts, project budgets, negotiate fees and oversee output from influencer partners
- The ability to work well under limited/remote supervision; accountability and clear communication are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance workload while supporting multiple projects
Nice to Have
- A passion for web3 and new digital economies
- Experience with live service games and/or SSAS products
Required Application Materials
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.