Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are currently looking for a VP of Product Marketing to lead our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing genius, passionate about growing communities and building brands. The VP of Product Marketing will report to our Chief Creative Officer and is responsible for developing and executing rich go-to-market strategies for our games and platform.
- Develop and iterate the brand strategy, positioning, key messaging, and visual identity to maximize consumer interest and reach on a global scale.
- Partner with studio teams and product management to define positioning, consumer target, and product features to drive brand growth, content development, and go-to-market strategies
- Build a multi-year roadmap that wins the hearts and minds of players from launch to live services
- Distill large volumes of consumer insights, competitive intel, and market trends into tangible and actionable insights.
- Synthesize marketing initiatives, insights, and viewpoints into C-level strategy materials for Company's leadership teams.
- Deliver a consistent voice of the player in concept to develop through to final production and live service execution to ensure cohesion across all touchpoints.
- Ensure that all programs follow the business goals jointly defined with the executive team.
- Identify KPIs and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- 8+ years of gaming marketing experience
- BS in Marketing, Finance, Ecom, or similar field
- Experience as part of a team that has launched a new brand, product, or live service to market, leading teams to provide detailed Go to Market strategies for live service products
- Proven success crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org
- Experience leading a P&L, demand planning, and forecast analysis
- Experience working with research teams to define tests and interpret data to break down complex problems into actionable solutions
- Ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to stakeholders, as well as the ability to influence and collaborate with others
- Experience in marketing leadership with Blockchain / Web3
- Experience in free to play gaming publishing
- Experience in a centralized marketing leadership role servicing external developers
- MS in Marketing, Finance, or similar field
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.