We are Mythical Games, a global venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to shape the future of web3 by continuing to add to our portfolio of video game experiences leveraging distributed ledger technology, and evolve Mythical Platform, our robust set of tools and services that enable game developers to utilize decentralization and Blockchain. We are building best-in-class blockchain and developer products to seamlessly allow game studios to integrate player-owned economies inside games.
We are actively seeking a Director Product Management reporting to the SVP Platform Product to join our growing Product Management team. This role represents an opportunity to grow your technical, business, and design-centric skills and take your career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, eCommerce, and Blockchain.
Alongside the leadership team, you will determine the product roadmap and develop critical portions of the Mythical Platform, our core offering. Initially, you will be focused on the Mythical wallet, identity, and payments and will take on other portions of the Mythical Platform and consumer Marketplace.
- Work with cross-functional team leaders to craft and promote a unified product vision for critical portions of the Mythical Platform starting with Identity, wallet, payments, but quickly expand to other aspects of the Platform.
- Develop data-driven product strategies, both short and long term feature roadmaps, and manage the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Alongside engineering leaders, plan, organize, and prioritize features within a product sprint structure
- Write product specifications, design and engineering teams/requirements
- Manage feature proposals
- Determine, provide, and track key product performance metrics for the executive leadership team.
- Remain current on technological trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities in Blockchain and Web3
- Engage with product economies and monetization opportunities
- Manage and grow your team alongside product needs
- Collaborate with legal, finance, UX, Security, and Compliance teams
- 5+ years experience in product management, with a proven record of defining end-to-end customer experiences and business requirements across a broad stakeholder group.
- Proven track record of owning the strategy and roadmap for successful products
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Proficiency in working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment
- A clear understanding of web, desktop, mobile, and API-based products and 3rd party API integrations
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of blockchain and digital assets.
- Direct work or project experience in blockchain-related products and/or digital wallets and/or crypto marketplaces
- Witnessed and experienced hyper-growth in previous assignments
- Experience in leading globally distributed remote teams
- Experience in working with fraud, security, legal, and compliance teams in building consumer-facing solutions
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.