We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be supporting day-to-day activities including complex calendar inbox and calendar management, travel coordination, event coordination, external concierge partnership, expense management, and preparing meeting materials. You will handle all administrative tasks and manage priorities. You are someone who can navigate ambiguity, likes to take initiative, is highly organized, is resourceful, and highly flexible and adaptable to change.
- Manage day to day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics, providing best in class support
- Manage the CEO’s email inbox and calendar
- Prepare presentations and support in monthly All Hands and other meetings
- Work with team members across different departments for meeting planning and assist with special projects as required
- Keep CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and changing priorities
- Understand strategic business initiatives and help communicate and implement them across the organization
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts, make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day to day engagements
- Coordinate and manage travel, transportation, and accommodations
- Partner with external concierge services
- Coordinate various events
- Process and submit expense reports
- Attend meetings, take notes, summarize and disseminate information
- Partner with the Executive Assistant team as a team member- high alignment, communication, and collaboration is key
- Travel with the CEO as needed
- Minimum six years prior experience supporting C-suite level executive, CEO preferred
- Experience working in a start-up is preferred
- Strong work ethic and solutions-oriented
- Able to organize, prioritize and multitask utilizing effective time management skills
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Distinctive problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office
- Flexible: You’re adaptable and comfortable wearing many hats in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Problem solver: You have strong analytical skills with demonstrated initiative and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Dependable: You have a strong work ethic, can coordinate multiple projects, and meet goals in tight timelines.
- Detail-oriented: You think critically about challenges & design efficient & effective solutions.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Creative/innovative: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.